I have two custom objects "A" & "B"and it has one to many relationship meaning A can have multiple B records. I want to update a field "Access Date" of child object B of date type whenever A record status gets changed. The status change functionality is working fine for all the below cases.
1) StartDate> today() & EndDate > today() Status => Future
2) StartDate< today() & EndDate < today() Status => Expired
3) StartDate<= today() & EndDate >= today() Status => Active
4) If Status changes to cancelled > It will remain cancelled and not update further even if start date and end date changes.
What I am trying to achieve through flow is:
1) If status = Active or future Update B(Access Date) = A(End Date)
2) If status = Expired Update B(Access Date) = A(End Date) + 30 Days
3) If status = Cancelled Update B(Access Date) = A(End Date)
While debugging flow is working and giving correct results but when trying through UI it seems Flow is not getting called from process builder but other actions of process builder are getting performed i.e status of A record gets changed on updating start & end date.