I am working on an HR ticket flow with required fields. I have the flow working to close a ticket in Classic, but not in Lightning.
Here is what happens
- I clone a Closed ticket with all required fields populated
- I save it in Draft, Press Close Button.
- I get asked to put One field "Resolution" that did not transfer from old to new ticket.
Now, this part is where I see a difference:
- In Classic: I enter a value in Resolution and it closes the ticket ok.
- In Lightning: I Enter the Resolution, Save, GO back to the form and all required fields are blank now, deleted. I pres CLOSE - get asked to enter the required fields and I do, then Next, then I get asked to input the Resolution field again. When I do - the other fields are empty again. and it goes on like that keeping in draft.
Why is this happening? I am afraid to touch settings on flow, as it is working in Classic.