So, I'm running the SFDC Labs app Guest User Access Report that outlines what permissions a Community Guest User has
The report enumerates permissions where the guest user has
potential risk given that a specific permission has been granted to the Guest User.
Now, in most cases, I was able to match the permissions API name to the friendly name available in the UI. But in some cases, I could not find the related permission in the Guest User profile:
- permissionsenablenotifications (Send Outbound Messages? - can't be disabled)
- permissionsemailtemplatemanagement (Nothing like this at all in a guest user profile)
- permissionsemailadministration (Nothing like this at all in a guest user profile)
- permissionsallowuniversalsearch (Appears to be Knowledge One)
- permissionsuseweblink (Appears to be "Allow Access to Customized Actions")
I found this excel file via a Spring 14 Help article .. the actual Help article I can not find. This spreadsheet does map labels to API names but is not current.
Where is the doc on the mapping of permission friendly names to API names?