This might seem to be a fairly simple question but I cannot find documentation which clearly states this. I have doubts about these questions-
- Do workflow/process builder actions such as field updates count against the DML limits?
- When workflow(or any other automation tool) selects the records based on filter criteria, does it count against the SOQL limits?
- If the DML statements are used, is the operation bulkified in case of workflows? I know that transction is bulkified in process builders, but not sure about workflows.
- What would happen when governor limits are exceeded and allorNone argument is set to false in Database.update method? Will the complete transaction be rolled back regardless of the value passed in the argument or will it succeed partially even if governor limits are exceeded?
- I know that most governor limits are counted on per transaction basis. I am still wondering if there is any per day limit on SOQL/DML statements.
If there is any documentation regarding the same, please share the link in the comments section and we can close this question. I did my fair research before resorting to this portal to ask this simple question.