1

Why am i getting this error while deploying my profiles into another sandbox. Please let me know hwo to solve this. i have tried verifying my components in the change set and everything looks fine

  • There must be some <userPermissions> in you profiles with name UseMySearch. Remove it and then try again. – Rohit Mourya Jan 2 at 8:33
  • Well, there is no user permission like that mentioned in the profile. if you are suggesting to change the XML data in the profile then I am doing through changeset so I cant do that – Santosh Patro Jan 2 at 10:16
  • 1
    Santosh:Check out Setup > Einstein > Einstein Search > Search settings. This might be turned on in source but not in destination Org. – Sridhar Jan 2 at 20:31
  • Thanks @Sridhar I completely forgot the einstein settings. yes i did enable this and yes this is what has been causing the issue as the destination org was not enabled – Santosh Patro Jan 3 at 6:21

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.