I am trying to send a message from Salesforce to iOS Mobile Device, for this I have chosen the Push Notification feature. My application developed in the Hybrid Application(Cordova, Ionic, Angular).
For this, I have followed the steps below
- I have created the Cordova Project
- After, I installed the Salesforce Mobile SDK for getting the data from Salesforce.(https://github.com/forcedotcom/SalesforceMobileSDK-CordovaPlugin)
- I installed the Push Notification Plugin (https://ionicframework.com/docs/native/push)
- I wrote the code for getting the Device Token from iOS Vendor.
- Did connected app setup as mentioned in the implementation guide. https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.220.0.pushImplGuide.meta/pushImplGuide/pns_overview.htm
- wrote trigger to send the notification but notification is not sent to the device. However, I am able to test the push notification by sending directly to the device using device token via connected app. https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.220.0.pushImplGuide.meta/pushImplGuide/connected_app_test_apns.htm
The problem is that the device token is not getting registered to Salesforce user. When I click "Mobile Push Registration" on user record, nothing shows up.