We have setup Omni-Channel routing for cases in our ORG. Everything was working fine since last week.
But today when we tested- if we add an agent to a queue
directly to the queue
add to a public group which is assigned to queue,
I cannot see the queue against the agent in Omni-Supervisor console tab when agent is online and neither any case is routing to the agent from that queue.
Even If I remove the agent from an existing queue/ or remove agent from public group that is part of queue, I still see the queue listed against the agent in omni-supervisor.
I checked the user profile and they have the "Service Cloud" user license checked already - and as I said, everything was working fine a few days back.