I need to do a complete export of all the mobile connect contacts in a Marketing Cloud account. Currently, I'm doing a SELECT on the _MobileAddress data view, and then export the resulting data extension. But, that data view does not contain the contact key column. Which I need for my export. I wonder if there is any way to achieve this.
There are two options here:
1. Mobile Connect lists
Simply create a filtered list in Mobile Connect and export it - the Subscriber Key will be there.
2. New Mobile Connect attribute
- extend the Mobile Connect attribute set with a new custom value that represents the contact key
- create a new query that will pass your contact key value into two columns of a data extension
- configure a new import definition that will populate both the standard contact key and you new custom duplicate contact key column
- grab the new column with you _MobileAddress query