0

I created a Global Report for all my users that was working just fine. In the last couple weeks, two of my users stopped getting the report. I went to log in as one of them to find out why they stopped receiving it.

I re-added them to the subscribe list (not sure why or how they were removed), I re-added them to the report folder (not sure how or why they were removed), and they are still not getting the report. I had to circumvent some stuff to even be able to get it to show, but this is the error I got: enter image description here

I've never seen this error before and have no idea what else could be wrong that they would be the only 2 that are not seeing this report. HELP!!

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.