This is such a strange case. I created a dynamic sender profile which randomly shows the right sender and otherwise shows the default one. I will tell you step by step what I did:
- Creating a journey with entry event: API Event.
- Created a Data Extension with NO primary key, because there is no unique value in this data extension. And added the right fields containing the following fields: CreatedByName and CreatedByEmail.
- Salesforce API call which sends all the data needed to the created data extension including the two fields named above.
- Email is created with a HTML block with customer key: "e-signature-reminder" and contains the following code:
%%[ var @fromName, @fromEmail set @fromName = AttributeValue("CreatedByName") set @fromEmail = AttributeValue("CreatedByEmail") ]%%
- Sender profile is created as follows:
- Within the journey added the email with the HTML block. As Sender Profile, I select the sender profile which i just created.
- Activated the journey.
The result is random. Sometimes it shows me the: populated fields CreatedByName and CreatedByEmail and sometimes it doesn't. The email addresses which appear in the CreatedByEmail field are email addresses part of the validated domain so no problems there. What do i do wrong?