I receive the following error when attempting to use an object-specific quick Action via the 'Actions & Recommendations' Lightning Component:
- 'Actions & Recommendations' were previously called 'Guided Actions'.
- We're trying to use this feature to highlight next steps that a user should perform after they create a certain custom object record.
- An 'Actions & Recommendations' deployment for a custom object has been created.
- Type of guidance is set to 'Flows and quick actions'.
- Two object-specific quick Actions were created on the custom object, added to the page layout, and added to the 'default' channel of the deployment.
- The 'Actions & Recommendations' Lightning Component was added to the custom object's page layout, the quick Actions appear after clicking 'Add', but they don't appear in the panel itself (below the 'Add' button):
Any idea why this error appears and how can I resolve it?
And why don't my quick Actions appear in the panel under the 'Add' button?
Any assistance would be much appreciated.