In the Mobile Connect documentation is a use case described, to raise a Service Cloud case, if the answer to an sms does not match a keyword:
There is a description of how to implement this, which seems to be quite clear. There is only one point, where I cannot think of how to configure this. It is mentioned, that the case description would include the actual sms message that has been sent by the contact (which of course makes perfect sense for this case):
For the unrecognized keyword response error message, add AMPscript that does these things:
- Requests an auth token of your connected app in Service Cloud using the REST API.
- Builds the case object payload with these required fields: status, type, and subject.
- Optional fields include priority, origin, description, and suppliedphone. Uses HTTPPost2() to pass your payload and auth data to create the case.
- Outputs a message to tell the recipient that someone from support will contact them soon.
A case is created with these fields and values:
- Status, required: New
- Type, required: Question
- Subject, required: New Messaging Question
- Priority: High
- Origin: SMS
- Description: The SMS question from the recipient
- SuppliedPhone: The recipient’s mobile phone number
How would it be possible to capture the inbound sms message from the contact? Any hint appreciated!