[FYI : The below issue has now been resolved as of Summer 14]
I am integrating a web-based CTI Adapter into SF using Canvas and the Open CTI API.
- The Canvas App contains the end point to the web-based CTI Adapter (currently on Heroku).
- The Canvas App is included in the Call Center by adding it to the Definition File
- The Call Center allows the web-based CTI Adapter to be exposed to SF via the left-hand sidebar.
- All standard stuff following these docs : http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/api_cti/index.htm
- The Canvas App displays fine when navigating standard SF pages (list views, page layouts etc..)
- The Canvas App throws the following error if the user navigates to a VF page:
Oops, there was an error rendering Force.com Canvas application [App_1]. Your browsing session has ended or is invalid. Please re-login to Salesforce.com again.
Has anyone else experienced this? There is no mention in the docs that this should be an issue.
Does anyone know of a fix/workaround?