I have to use an Autolaunched Flow to automate the following task:
- Retrieve all the certain object's records which meet a certain criteria.
- If the size of the collection is
1- assign some field values from the only record to the one which originally triggered the flow.
The only idea I came up with:
- Retrieve records to the collection variable.
- Iterate through this collection and with every loop count increment the sizeCounter (default set to
- If the size variable equals to
1- retrieve records again, but now put only "the first one" to the new, single record variable
Looks like a very poor solution but I can't find any alternative. Is anyone aware of a better way to solve this problem?