Can I have a little help understanding this problem.
In this scenario I always recieve an error that looks like a Field Level Security (FLS) problem but I am accessing as a System Administrator.
On the Case object the case's default owner is the queue "Customer Services". As a member of this group I choose to change the owner to myself and then edit the record on the same tab the I always receive the error below:
Review the following errors > No Access to field Name, Either the field was removed from the entity or access to this field was removed. Review the following fields >
Please note, no field names are listed above except "Name" (which doesn't existing on Case Record).
If I edit the record first and then change owner, there are no problems. If I close the tab and re-open it there are no problems. For reference there are no validation rules, triggers etc on this object. I've checked FLS on Account, Contact and Case all access is right.