If you have a test class with multiple test methods in it, and some static member along with a static initializer, then
1) Test methods will run in no particular order (i'm sure you knew this one already).
2) Governor limits are reset for every test method.
3) Governor limits are shared by the test method and static initializer.
4) Static members are nulled out for each test method being run.
5) Static initializer runs for every test method, instead of just once for the class.
So question for #4 and #5 - is it expected behavior or a bug?