I created a pre-release org for Lightning Web Component development. One of my team member is using same org for Lightning web component development. My team member has push LWC in org. I want to retrieve that component in my Visual studio code instance. Please help me to resolve this problem and what steps should I follow. I have retrieved all classes in VSC. Urgent suggestions are welcome!
This will be simply a three step process:-
Create a project first:-
- In Visual Studio code, press Command + Shift + P on a Mac or Ctrl + Shift + P on Windows. Type SFDX.
- Select SFDX: Create Project.
- Enter (enter any name you want) as the project name.
- Press Enter.
- Select a folder to store the project.
- Click Create Project.
Authorize Your Developer Edition As an Org in VS Code
- In Visual Studio Code, press Command + Shift + P on a Mac or Ctrl + Shift + P on Windows. Type SFDX.
- Select SFDX: Authorize an Org.
- Press Enter to accept the Project Default login URL option.
- Press Enter to accept the default alias.
- Log in using your pre-release org credentials.
- Click Allow.
Now Right-click the default folder and select SFDX: Retrieve source from org
Or Via terminal window, Run this command from the command line.
sfdx force:source:retrieve -p <pathToRetrieve> -u <orgUserName>
It will bring the things for you.
You can refer these:- Quick Start: Lightning Web Components