We use MCConnect to synchronize data between Salesforce sandbox and Marketing cloud. When updating, adding, and deleting multiple fields using change set to Contact object of Salesforce sandbox without pausing the synchronization of MC Connect, data is no longer synchronized.
The updated content of the Contact field is as follows.
- Change of data type (date → date time)
- Change of data type (text → formula text)
- Change data type (check box → select list)
- Change of data type (lookup → text)
- Change data type (Text → Selection list)
- Change of data type (Selection list → Multiple selection list)
- Change of data type (Selection list → Text area)
- Change of data type (date time → formula (check box))
- Number of digits changed
- Change / add list value of selection list field
- Add new field
- Delete field
Details of the circumstances when it is no longer synchronized are as follows. After deploying with change set, we noticed that Salesforce sandbox data was not synchronized with MC with automatic synchronization every 15 minutes, and when we performed manual synchronization with MC, we originally had 250 contact data in Sync DE, but that contact data was 0 became.
There are 250 Contact data in the Salesforce sandbox during the above.
Why the Contact data is no longer synchronized? The data of other objects are synchronized.
Also, in the sandbox that is synchronized with MC with MC Connect. Is there a safe procedure for updating field information etc. of Salesforce sandbox?