Looking for some help. I am trying to display geolocation on mailing address in Contact object. Any address I enter, the map renders perfect, but no Longitude or Latitude, I get nothing.
I have created formula fields, Longitude, Latitude & Accuracy. Please note: For my client, I have renamed Mailing to Operating.
The formula I have used Operating Latitude = MailingLatitude Operating Longitude = MailingLongitude Operating Accuracy = TEXT(MailingGeocodeAccuracy)
Also note: Maps and Location Settings - is Enable
I have check object permissions and is visible to all users - just in case that had any affected.
I have also deleted the fields and started from scratch again - with the same results