I got a funny scenario, where this hasn't happen to me in the past/previous version of Journey Builder and wanted to ask for your opinion or possible solution.
- I have an Entry DE that is populated from SQL Query activity with Update method.
- The journey entry settings is configured as Re-entry after exit.
- The journey is run using an automation studio schedule.
- The above method, creates the Inject Audience tile in the automation schedule as the last step in the automation.
- The journey record evaluation is to evaluate all records.
Although there is only 1 record in the Entry DE but it seems like JB keeps injecting the same contact every time the automation is run.
Have I configured the above correctly?
Thank you guys in advance.