We would like guest (non-logged in) users to be able to create cases, but despite following the steps in this article, they're still unable to do so. I've done the following:
- enabled web-to-case
- enabled Guest Access to the Support API
- added a custom quick action to the Selected Quick Actions menu; NewCase also failed
- ensured that the correct record type is assigned to record type settings under the guest's profile
- provided the guest user with read and create case object permissions
- made our contact support community page public
Despite all of this, whenever I try to access the contact support page as a guest user, I'm always re-directed to our login page.
I've run out of troubleshooting ideas and would appreciate this community's help!