In a journey I'm building i want to push entries into two advertising audiences: 1) Google Audience and 2) Facebook Audience. The Google Audience activity is set up and seems to be fine. However, when I try to configure the FB Ad Audience activity, the following bug occurs:
- I configure the activity by filling out the overlay as shown on the screenshot.
- Upon clicking 'done', the 'loading' icon appears and the Audience is created in Advertising Studio as expected.
- When it's done loading, the activity returns to the blank state as shown in the screenshot. As if it was never configured.
- When I re-enter the details using the same audience name, I get an error message saying that the audience already exists - which makes sense because it did generate in Advertising Studio.
I'm left without a working activity.
- Saving/validating/reloading the journey
- Relogging into SFMC
- Disabling all Chrome extensions
- Removing the created Ad Audience and retrying
Does anyone has any idea how to fix this before I'll contact Salesforce support?
Thanks a lot in advance!