We have a lightning community with a "Create a case form". Using a workflow rule we assign the case to a queue (by default it is assigned to the community user) and we expect that the users of that queue are notified, but this is not happening.
- We also tried with the process builder but doesn't work as well (apparently a known issue)
- The Notify Assignee checkbox on the workflow is checked
- The Send Email to Members checkbox on the queue is checked
- We tried with the "All email" level access in the deliverability section but nothing changed.
- Manually changing the owner from the user to the queue and checking the Send notification email checkbox works.
Is this a known issue or are we missing something that is preventing us to notify the users?