I did the following:
- In my scratch org I created a custom field (on a Standard Object).
- Then I executed force:source:pull so I had that custom field in my project folder.
- I created a new scratch org and pushed the sources into that scratch org.
- I deleted in that scratch org the custom field.
- I executed force:source:pull but it says "No results found", same with force:source:status
Interestingly a deleted field on a custom object does get pulled, but not a custom field on a standard object (at least that's what it looks like according to my tests).
Is that behaviour intended, am I doing something wrong or is it a bug?
The problem is, that I cannot simply delete the field in my project-folder, because then I have to manually edit all the profiles and layouts and delete the field-reference there as well, because otherwise there are errors when trying to push the sources into a new scratch org.