I have a profile that is assigned to see cases of a particular record type and they can view those cases.
We have a report that displays cases with the filter criteria being cases of that record type.
The user can open the report, but no cases are populated into the report. Where as logging into another user can see records in the case report. I can't identify the difference.
What am I missing?
WHAT I HAVE CONFIRMED:
- Profile can search and open case if provided case number. (Case Number received from report that populates records for me)
- Profile has Read and View All permission for Cases.
- Profile is assigned "Record Type A" of cases.
- Report Show setting is set to "All Cases"
- Report Filter Criteria is set to Case Record Type = "Record Type A"
- Sharing Rules confirms View All permission activated for this
- Profile can open report, but report is not populated with any records.