I have created a time trigger workflow to notify campaign owners (few listed users) once the campaign is ended after 1 day and final notification after 3 days.
- This is the workflow condition :
- created, and any time it's edited to subsequently meet criteria
Workflow formula :
AND( OR ( (OwnerId = '0050K000008w8dA'), (OwnerId = '00528000003hxZN')), EndDate = Today() )
- Then created time trigger:
1 - Days - After - Campaign: EndDate
- One more time trigger created for 3 days final notification.
- Then Workflow Action - New Email Alert - Added the template and selected Owner in the Recipient Type.
I created a test campaign with End date today and checked the time-based workflow under Monitor and when I search with the workflow name it's showing up the Scheduled notification time.
My concern is :
- Will the existing campaign trigger if the end date reaches today, without a campaign being edited? If no, can you please suggest a solution for this scenario?
- There is a time lag between countries, how will the notification go if the time zone is different?