- Org wide address "Our Org Name" with email "[email protected]"
- Email alerts set to send using that org wide address
- That mailbox has two auto-forward rules, one for cases and one for work orders - inbound message is auto-forwarded to the right mailbox (lets call the SF mailbox "[email protected]"
- The forwarding rules are setup using end user configurations in outlook 365
- Email is sent to customer from our org
- Email comes from "[email protected]"
- Customer replies to "[email protected]"
- Email is forwarded to "[email protected]"
- The inbound email is attached to case, shows as from "[email protected]", and reply/reply-all only have "[email protected]" as available address
What we want:
- The inbound email should come in as from the original sender with all the other addresses and cc addresses available
What is the best practice here? I suspect the autoforwarding set up as a client is the problem. Can our exchange team do a better server side rule to do an "invisible forward" or something?