I want to show different screens based on which connected app is used to login to Salesforce. Can the login flow somehow know which connected app is used?
There are multiple Login Flow variables we can leverage, but none of those contain the connected app.
None of the following seem useful for this scenario (source):
- LoginFlow_LoginType – This variable allows you to designate a user type for Flow/Org.
- LoginFlow_IpAddress – This variable acts as a user’s IP address. Through this variable, you have the power to delegate an IP address for a user, profile and other user-related fields.
- LoginFlow_UserAgent – This variable stands as the user’s browser string. It also allows you to keep users from using Internet
Explorer to log into your Org.
- LoginFlow_Platform – This variable shows you what kind of system (i.e. Mac OSX) your users are logging in from.
- LoginFlow_Application – Similar to the above variable; however, it shows what kind of device your users log in from (i.e. iPhone, tablet, desktop, etc.) so that you’ll know what finish location to relocate them to.
- LoginFlow_Community – This variable shows what Community your user is currently in, if applicable. LoginFlow_SessionLevel – This variable is responsible for security and either works in high or standard assurance.
- LoginFlow_UserId – This variable functions to display character IDs (up to 18 characters long) and also allows you to Lookup your user(s) and search the system to find similar fields.