I have a Journey where we send (or are trying to send) an SMS for those records that have a mobile phone in the Entry Source DE, and we can't seem to get anything to send.
We've researched high and low, to no avail.
- We selected "Use phone number attribute from Entry Source"
- We selected "Subscribe all contacts to a keyword" and nothing was sent
- We tried "Send only to contacts who are subscribed currently" and nothing was sent
- The mobile number was imported into Mobile Connect (and verified the # is there) but nothing was sent
- We ensured the mobile number includes the country code (in this case, 1)
- We see that records pass through the SMS activity, but no SMS is sent
Posts I've read (SMS not sent in Journey) suggested a patch in August 2017 should address our use case, but nothing is sending. Another post suggests the import of Mobile numbers into Mobile Connect (how to use mobile connect), but still nothing sends
I'm at a total loss here... what could it be?!?!?!