hope you can help me out please.
- A user subscribe and purchase a product through a web form on the
company website form 5 different countries with 5 different
languages with a language field on the webform to indicate which
country i.e GB , FI, DA, NO etc
- The subscriber's data land in a Triggered send Data extension in MC (via API call) including the language field that I will be used to send out dynamic contents emails in that language for the subscriber.
- I then have an email triggered and sent out to the subscriber which display the product price and product type (product types are ‘Monthly’ or ‘Annual’)
- My issue here is that all emails triggered are sent out in their respective languages except the product type field which always comes in english i.e Monthly or Annual.
- Data Extension fields as follow: SubscriberKey, EmailAddress ,firstName, password, freeTrialLength, productType, service, subEndDate , userid , language, transactionDate, surname, productPrice, totalTransactionAmount
- Email is sent out in 5 different languages according to subscriber language in the Data extension. these languages are (GB,DA,FI,NO,SE)
- Product type (‘Monthly’ or ‘Annual’). So the question is how to translate this product type value to their matching language that the email is sent out with ?
I know it can be achieved by AMPScript but I tried having a go at AMPScript but failed. If you could provide your solution AMPScript code then that would be great.
Many thanks in advance