I created a new sandbox "SB2" that's copied from another sandbox "SB1". However I cannot figure out the username/password in order to log into this new sandbox "SB2".
What I know and have tried
- My production username is email@example.com
- My username for sandbox SB1 is firstname.lastname@example.org.SB1
- The email I received when the SB2 sandbox was created indicates that my username is email@example.com.SB1.SB2
Dear Sandbox administrator,
Your new sandbox "SB2" is ready for use. Click https://mydomain--SB2.instance.my.salesforce.com/?un=user%40production.com.company.SB1.SB2 to log in now.
- Have tried combinations of the firstname.lastname@example.org.SB1.SB2 with the passwords for both my production and SB1 usernames
- Attempted to login at test.salesforce.com, instance.salesforce.com, my-domain.salesforce.com
- I can log in as expected to both Production and SB1
- I can log into other new sandboxes that were copied from Production using the expected . appended to the username with the same password as Production
- The forgot my password process does not work because when new sandboxes are created the email address of users is modified.
What's the magic combination for username/password when a new sandbox is copied from another sandbox?