We are in the process deploying Saleforce and trying to setup Lightning for Outlook.
- Exchange 2016 Server CU7 (Version 15.1 (Build 1261.35)) -on premise (no link to an Office 365 account)
- The exchange organization is still hybrid with Exchange 2010 and 2016 server. The test users are off course on the 2016 servers.
- We have several email domain name used and the EWS URL domain doesn't match the email domain name for most users.
- Client computers : Windows 10 Pro with Office 2016 pro
For the same user the Lightning add-in does appear in Outlook 2016 for Mac, but not on Outlook for Windows.
We were instructed by Salesforce support to use the Lightning-for-Outlook-Debug-Tool and I setup it and it does appear in the Outlook for Windows, but I don't know how to use it to get debug information (see screenshot below)
While on Outlook for Windows it displays:
- What can prevent the addin from appearing in Outlook for Windows ?
- what EWS request can I launch in the debug tool to see what's going on ?