- Clone a Sandbox is a new feature as of, I think, March 2018.
- I am cloning .dev sandbox.
- My prod username is email@example.com (i know this username is stupid, but it is the situation)
- My .dev username is firstname.lastname@example.org
I know there is an issue with logging into cloned sandboxes https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p30000000T4hLAAS But the workaround is to login at: csXX.salesforce.com
- What is my username and which box would my password have come from?
Seems like a silly question but the I cannot get access, have tried every combination, and forgot password. Next is to create another sandbox. Never got an email when the sandbox was created, so it is like my email was also obfuscated. hoping sandbox just replicates in a few hours.
- Anyway... What is my expected username and which box would my password have come from?