Since a few days, I am experiencing a weird rendering problem in Lightning, only in Chrome.
- Listview drop downs do not display -- all I see is a partial scrollbar, the actual list of list views does not show. The drop down is created in the DOM though, I can see the elements in the inspector, but they are transparent (see image below). Same behavior for any object, standard or custom.
- User profile menu also does not appear
Some details on my hardware and software which is most likely relevant:
- Chrome version: 65.0.3325.181 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- OS: OSX El Capitan (10.11.6)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015)
- GPU: Intel Iris Pro
The problem occurs in all orgs. Only on Chrome though: Firefox and Safari are fine. I tried a full re-install of Chrome, to no avail.
I'm completely baffled... Any pointers would be much appreciated!