So our Prospect want to implement Tokenized Sending Features because they don't want to store data in SFMC before sending Email/SMS and want to use REST API to push data into SFMC but again they want to use journey builder activities, new tokens creation and other data filter and segmentation/query features etc but my concern is after looking at below unsupported features on SFMC documentation, How to to resolve these limitation ? is there any solution to this ?
Unsupported Tokenized Sending Features Tokenized Sending does not work with certain Marketing Cloud features. Review this list for additional information.
- MobilePush, GroupConnect, or Marketing Cloud Connect
- MobileConnect QueueMO SMS API
- Other data privacy features, such as field-level data encryption or data obfuscation
- Journey Builder activities when not storing decision criteria in a clear state or in Marketing Cloud
- Segmenting, filtering, or querying when not storing criteria in a clear state or in Marketing Cloud
- Execution of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) specifically for sending due to the inclusion of outside servers within the process
- New token creation from a clear email address or mobile number. For every use case, create a token.