Here's the scenario:
- We have 1 parent Vf page rendered as advanced_pdf.
- We have multiple child VF pages conditionally rendered on opportunity record type, each one has their attribute renderedAs = advanced_pdf with their own section. The child pages are included in the parent page using apex:include
- Each chid Vf page renders with the right style as pdf when called out individually.
- When navigating to the parent page, the child pages render as a single pdf (as expected) but without the right style.
In order to fix the styling, I have already unsuccessfully tried:
- Leaving parent with renderAs="advanced_pdf" and removing that attribute from child pages.
- Leaving both, parent and children pages with renderAs="advanced_pdf"
- Leaving children pages with renderAs="advanced_pdf" and removing it from the parent.
- Copying the section of one of the child pages into the parent one and the style is still not respected.