Salesforce maintains a list of
OrgPreferenceSettings, which allow scratch orgs to be spun up with certain settings enabled or disabled.
The full list from the above URL is, at the time of writing, as follows:
- AnalyticsSharingEnable (available in version 40.0 and later)
- AsyncSaveEnabled (available in version 40.0 and later)
- NetworksEnabled (available in version 40.0 and later)
- ScratchOrgManagementPref (available in version 41.0 and later)
- Translation (available in version 40.0 and later)
Some of these are obvious from the name -
ChatterEnabled for instance enables or disables Chatter in the org. However, as can be seen from this question, not all of these are obvious at all, but I've yet to find any official documentation on these org preferences or their functionality.
Is there a documented list of what each of these org preferences actually does, or is it just guesswork from the name?