I have this project in discussion, and I would like to see if this project can possibly be developed on top of Salesforce.
- I need to host N number of responsive web pages on Salesforce which should be publicly accessible. (Anyone with a link should be able to access the document)
- Also, through an API or by some other means, I need to retrieve metadata about these hosted webpages in JSON format. Meta data should typically include the actual URL of each webpages, and some other custom information about each of them.
- One end of this project will be Android and the other end will be Salesforce.
- And once these metadata is retrieved on the mobile side, I need to fetch the correct document using the URL from the metadata.
- The user can press Yes or No on the screen which displays the web page
- In either of the situations, I should be able to send this information back to Salesforce and store it there in some way. (Custom objects may be?)
Is this project viable on the Salesforce platform? If yes, can someone shed some light into the same? If not, what are the limitations of the Salesforce platform?