Hope you can help me. I've set up a series of Data Filters to find the least engaged of my permissions. The Data Filters return permissions in Data Extensions.
But even though the Data Filters are set up almost identically, the time it takes to refresh the Data Extensions is very different.
When I update the group of least active permissions for Germany, the Data Extension is refreshed within 2 minutes. But when I update the group of least active permissions for Switzerland, it take approx. 90 minutes to refresh the Data Extension.
The Data Filter both uses a Data Extensions with all permissions across countries as source. This Data Extension has approx. 305.000 permission. Approx. 100.000 of these are german, and approx. 8.000 are swiss.
The Data Filter preview for both are attached.
Can I make any changes to make the swiss Data Filters update the Data Extensions as quickly as the german Data Filter
Thank you :)