I have been searching for days and trying different methods with no luck to my problem. You are welcome to link me to something but I have probably already looked.
My issue / steps are:
- Trying to get an access_token with refresh_token from a JS browser POST
- Initial POST works fine but never returns a refresh_token
- Tried adding to the POST 'scope=full refresh_token' and many other combinations
- On salesforce.com the connected app has 'full api refresh_token offline_access'
- Token expires set to 1 hour
It never returns the refresh_token
:S is it meant to? If not how do I get one for without using a web app?
Also when I include
scope=full refresh_token on my post I get the following errors:
When not using scope the implicit token works on api calls until it expires.