I have created a code resource landing page to add the css styling in Cloud pages collection in marketing cloud. Where can i find the properties to see the page ID is not visible. I am just wondering where can i find the Page ID.
1. Classic Editor
Within CloudPages collection the page ID for CSS can be found by inserting the CSS resource into a landing page.
Here are the steps involved:
- First create a landing page through the create option within a collection.
- Create CSS Code resource from the same create option.
- Then edit the landing page which was created in first step and on the left folder panel you can choose the CSS folder and you should be able to see the CSS file.
- Click the CSS file and then click on the editable section of the landing page. Hit the insert button to insert the CSS file in the landing page editor section.
- You should see something like this
%%=CloudPagesURL(xxx)=%%and XXX is the page ID for that CSS file.
2. Content Builder
Content Builder is the new feature which has been added to the CloudPages. This is mainly focused on the inbuilt functionality to create web pages through the content block.
I have noticed limited customisation options with this feature. However, with some digging I have managed to add the Code Resource to the existing content blocks in the landing pages option.
- Drop your content block on the content area of the landing page and click on the block to edit.
- Then choose the HTML Editor option to view the html code. Also note that there are few dropdown options and one of them is called Insert code snippet. You will be able to reference the CSS which you uploaded to the landing pages through this option.
Note: I strongly recommend using classic builder if you're applying custom CSS and JS to the page which give wider option than content builder.