When I try to install the appexchange app "Salesforce Community Management Package for Communities with Chatter" into a scratch org, I receive the error "We've encountered an intermittent problem. Please click back on your browser and try again. If you continue to encounter the problem, please log a case in your Salesforce org to help us solve the issue."
Is this supported functionality? Or maybe I'm doing something wrong? Here are my specific steps:
- Navigate to the appexchange app at https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3000000B5XHsEAN
- Click the "Get It Now" button.
- Choose "Log in to the AppExchange - Use your Salesforce credentials".
- Click the "Log In with a Different Username" link.
- Click the "Use Custom Domain" link.
- Enter the domain of my scratch org (without the leading https://) and click the "Continue" button.
- Receive error.
If it matters, I am using a Dev Hub trial org. I tried this with another (randomly-chosen) appexchange app (https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3000000B5P9CEAV) and received the same error.
Possibly helpful - the URL of the error page contains the following: ...salesforce.com/genericerror?ErrorCode=No_Oauth_Token&ErrorDescription=invalid_grant+authentication+failure&ProviderId=0SO30000000TN4O...
I guess there's an auth issue at play?