According to the SFMC help documentation:
Triggered sends do not support bulk updates/inserts. There is no way to select multiple emails within the triggered send definition.
Although there is a solution to this - If you can setup the contents of your 6 transactional emails as content blocks and set one email as the template/email then you can use ContentBlockbyId or ContentBlockbyKey AMPScript function to pull in the desired content block to the email.
Here is the sample setup:
- Each API request you send to the DE you need an identifier in your data so it will help choose the right content block during the send.
- Then you need to set that identifier as a content block key in the SFMC email studio. For example: CB_1234 content block for one transactional email and CB_5678 content block for another transactional email.
- Within the main email template you will have an AMPScript function that will pull the right content block based on the identifier in the data.
- Based on what kind of data/payload, your script will be in the content blocks to personalise the email.
- Please note that the identifier set in this example is set as a field in the DE, it can be within the payload itself and you will need to extract the identifier and set it in template to pull the content block.
In your template:
VAR @emailID, @ContentBlock, @OutputCB
SET @emailID = AttributeValue('email_Identifier')
SET @ContentBlock = Concat("CB_",@emailID)
SET @OutputCB = ContentBlockByKey(@ContentBlock)