here is my simple but a little clumsy scenario I have 4 users under a profile. My requirement is user1 should be able to delete his/her Opportunities but not user2,user3,user4. How can I achieve this, please suggest me guys.
You can create
Permission set and assign to user 1 provide access to delete his/her opportunities
for more information refer this link : https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.securityImplGuide.meta/securityImplGuide/perm_sets_overview.htm
Yes, With the help of Permission Set.
- From Setup, enter Users in the Quick Find box, then select Users.
- Select a user.
- In the Permission Set Assignments related list, click Edit Assignments. -To assign a permission set, select it under Available Permission Sets and click Add. To remove a permission set assignment, select it under Enabled Permission Sets and click Remove.
- Click Save.
Assign a permission set to one or more users from any permission set page
- Select the permission set that you want to assign to users.
- Click Manage Assignments and then Add Assignments.
- Select the checkboxes next to the names of the users you want assigned to the permission set, and click Assign.