I just came to notice that in iPad devices, Salesforce1 app is reflecting the mobile design of the app!
I'm specifically asking it because, in the Chrome simulator, it's showing the table layout itself when Opportunity tab is taken.
PFB, the screenshots for reference.
- Salesforce1_PortraitView_1 | iPad :-
- Salesforce1_PortraitView_2 | iPad :-
- Salesforce1_LandscapeView_1 | iPad :-
- Salesforce1_Chrome_Simulator_Portrait | iPad :-
- Salesforce1_Chrome_Simulator_Landscape | iPad :-
iOS 10.3.1 Salesforce1 v13.1 Build #3032251
Is this an issue or is it that they've updated the Salesforce1 design in iPad devices(and not being reflected in the simulator)?