I am having issues with Journey builder which I feel emanate from the way I have set up my data model in contact builder.
Here are the steps I have followed to configure contact builder.
- Create an import activity to bring in customer records from the FTP
- Create an attribute group in Data Designer. The name of the attribute group is Smith and Thunder (17 Attributes)
- I have linked this attribute to an existing data extension using a 1-1 relationship, contact key to id. .
- After doing this, the email address does not appear as an option in the Channel address order.
- I am using a date-based event an an entry source. The event data extension is the MasterSusbcriberDE. When this event runs, contacts are admitted to it but it throws an error binding data bound member error.