I wrote an apex class which is visible in process builder but not in the org.
I created new process in process builder. Steps as follows:
- Click On Immediate Action -> Action Type->Select Apex from drop down.
- Give a name to Action
- In Apex Class -> Select one Apex Class.
- Now here in Apex Class picklist I can see one Entry or class name .This class does exist.
When I try to see this class in the org under Apex Classes, it doesn't exist.
Why is that so? My guesses:
- The class I am seeing in process builder is not an apex class . It might be some custom setting or trigger etc.
- I don't have access to the class .somehow I am seeing this in builder but not available in the org as it's deleted.
- Its deleted.
- Its a bug.
I checked workbench, recycle bin, and custom setting but found nothing.
What else could be the reason for this behavior?