- Under Opportunity tab, I will go and create a new Opportunity.
- In the Opportunity Detail, there should be a button to add Product
- When adding new Product, I click the 'Establish' button under Schedule (as shown below):
After establishing the schedule daily, I save it and can see the view below:
Question : How can I establish schedules on opportunity products with daily installment period excluding weekends? As you can see the daily schedule also includes weekends which I don't want.
How I want the schedule to display for daily up to 10 days:
- Date Quantity
- 1/05/2017 500
- 2/05/2017 500
- 3/05/2017 500
- 4/05/2017 500
- 5/05/2017 500
- 8/05/2017 500
- 9/05/2017 500
- 10/05/2017 500
- 11/05/2017 500 (Since 6/7 May = weekend, populate 11 May)
- 12/05/2017 500 (Since 6/7 May = weekend, populate 12 May)
I tried using Workflow rules capturing the criteria easily like so:
AND(Product2.HasQuantitySchedule = True, Product2.HasRevenueSchedule = False, ISPICKVAL( Product2.QuantityScheduleType , 'Divide amount into multiple installments'), ISPICKVAL(Product2.QuantityInstallmentPeriod , 'Daily') )
but the field update cannot edit the Opportunity product schedule.
So I was thinking of using apex where I can store the variable :
private OppLineItem opplineitem = [SELECT id,ScheduleDate FROM OpportunityLineItemSchedule where type = 'quantity']
Then somehow edit/delete all ScheduleDate which are weekends into future business days. Am I on the right track or is there a better solution?