I'm having some trouble with importing .stf files in Translation Workbench: sometimes I get the following error in log file:
There were issues with import of file: t.stf [No data to import.]
But the file clearly contains data. Furthermore, I can swear that it successfully imported the exact file in the past, but now it doesn't want to no matter how many times I try. I tried changing line endings but to no avail. I found some solution in a Knowledge Article:
If you receive a "No Data to import" error and there is clearly data lines in your file, save the file with a new name and re-import the file.
But it doesn't work.