I have the following situation in my plate ...
- On page load, a modal pops up.
- The modal is invoked on an action attribute in apex:page.
- The method that is on the action has an upsert operation that is mandatory.
- Business likes the page load popup feature more than anything.
Checkmarx report the error as XSRF With VF Call. I see no other option available though I have thought of the following points:
- Move the action method to an actionfunction--> Won't make a difference, making a DML on pageload.
- Move the action method to a button click or link click--> Business Grrr.
- DML on constructor-->LOL
I just wanted to check with the community if there is a workaround.